Friday, May 29, 2009

太古的先輩生物 T-Rex and his Colleagues.., ROM Toronto May 28 2009

When I went to the world biggest museum of Smithsonian in Washington D.C., I spent all of my time only in Natural History Museum out of almost 50 different museums. And I found how attractive works people in the paleontology have been doing for the identification of behavioral details of those extinct creatures long long time ago... couple of tens of million years ago.. I say..

It was really amazing to go through the description on those huge dinosaurs. How they mated, what kind of habitats they maintained, how they digested, how fast they ran to catch a prey... Every possible conceivable details were there for the mysterious monsters with the real scale skeletons.

Yesterday, on a rainy day, I went to the museum in here Toronto. Though the size of the museum is not comparable with the one in Washington at all, the display of the skeletons was excellent and self-explanatory for the Jurassic dominants.

No comments:

Post a Comment