Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Admiring Each Other: Yoyoma Plays Morricone

I've been admiring so many people, some are passed away, some are still much active, some are very matured and some are much younger than me.. Though nobody admires me, I've never been regretful for my own life so far. But when I see these kind of people admiring each other and working together to reach further beyond what they've already well achieved, I really envy them and my heart beat gets faster just like when I'm sitting in front of a girl who I love.. Thanks Morricone and Yoyoma.. ㅠㅠ





Dvorak: Cello Concerto..


Dvorak: Silent Woods

2 comments:

  1. for sure there are people admiring you as well, Peter, why do you say that?

    such lovely thoughts and music here in this post, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, roxana is one of my most admired people now.. and she is really good at working together as well, isn't she? :p

    ReplyDelete