Friday, May 8, 2009

Wish I could fly.. Viva Mr. Miyazaki~~ :-)

Hopefully you have chance to see the animations of Hayao Miyazaki.. Every scenes are so beautiful and the story is very much creative and serious. And don't forget to try yellow popcorn.. :-)

To my confession.., I saw 'Porco Rosso' almost 10 times, 'My Neighbor Totoro' more than that, and 'Howl's Moving Castle' for another 10 times.. etc etc. Please don't laugh, mr.. :-)

I think that dreaming is always good whatever it is.. As I think back, I used to find myself standing just in the middle of my dream.. in real space.. And as the things happened again and again, the dreaming wasn't just day dreaming anymore... :p



2 comments:

  1. oh but i understand this of course, i love them too :-)

    but i guess my favourite are Nausicaa and Mononoke - no matter how much i love Howl's Moving Castle! :-)

    (oh yes germany :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's right, your span is wider than me..

    Hope you have safe trip with nice friends, good food, lovely sleep and lots of things to look around.. and hard working as usual.. :p

    ReplyDelete