Thursday, May 21, 2009

Couldn't be better alone..: Italian Pedavena and Calamari, Building No 3. Distillery District Toronto May 20 2009

There was very strong but warm wind in the acute edge of the corner in the patio in the Italian restaurant. I didn't know the place is for Italian until they recommended me the Italian draught for the first choice of drink. Usually they provide a list of beers starting from Mid-European ones followed by Canadian or American. Never heard Italian draft beer for the first one before. But they did and I willingly tried one of course.. And it was soooo goooood!!! The brewery name was Pedavena!! I tried two more glasses and much satisfied with the sexy shape of the glass as well.

Roasted calamari was excellent with slight taste of charcoal burn and quite matched with my beer.

As I was wholly tasting the brightness of the gorgeous afternoon sunshine under the strong wind with foamy draft beer in one hand, my favorite train was passing by my turf slowly and pompously.. resounding the nostalgic rhythm of the wheel noise... It couldn't be happier..


No comments:

Post a Comment