Thursday, March 19, 2009

想春雲行 Journey Into Spring, Thompson Landry Gallery The Distillery District Mill Street Toronto Mar18 2009

The journey started at Thomspon Landry Gallery with huge oxidized steel canvas of contemporary oil painting. After double shot of espresso in Cafe Balsac, the exploitation for the old place of distillery got started where series of avant guard artifacts was waiting for me with their colorful arms wide open.. Sky was blue and it was little bit sweating warm of +13C.. Couldn't be better a half a day it was!!

4 comments:

  1. do you visit all these places and take pictures for your own pleasure or are you paid for that? I mean, as a professional photographer, with a contract.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Of course for my own pleasure in my day off. I just love to see the things and take some photos just for my fun. I usually take more than 1,000 photos a day if there is something worthy. btw I like your curiosity. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, more than 1000 pictures a day?!!!! wow. working on film wouldn't allow that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right..that's good for me as an amateur so that I can try as many as possible then select couple of good ones.

    ReplyDelete