Thursday, March 19, 2009

Awsome Selection : Sandra Ainsley, the Distillery Toronto Mar 18 2009

Building 32 in the Distillery District in Mill Street in Toronto, there was a gallery 'Sandra Ainseley' of gorgeous layout of the exhibition halls with awesome selection of the great art works. I was so fascinated by the all the combination of layout, colors & textiles, lighting and all the art works displayed, I took a couple of rounds of tour in the gallery. This place should be my regular site of visit at least once a month. Great!!

2 comments:

  1. OH how I envy you!!!!! this place is magic... I love everything, but I am especially taken with these vegetal-like shapes and their colours and light ...

    thank you for sharing this with us, peter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Roxana. I was sure that you like them all. Next time I like to try to contact and communicate with the owner of the place. I am quite curious about what kind of person she is. :p

    ReplyDelete