Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Money Money Money, Factory Management Office Honduras & Nicaragua 2005

One day I was really suprised at seeing the bunch of bags of money being carried into a conference room by fully armed Police SWAT teams. And then all of the admin people working in the general manager's office came to the room to count and make all the money into much smaller bundles for salaries of couple of thousands of employees working in the factory lines..
I was leading company wide project for Enterprise Quality Management & Factory Compliances in the factories in Honduras, Nicaragua and China.

Wow, I never seen such an amount of money before.. ^,^
Smell of money was quite attractive and I was following the rythm of the song of ABBA.
Money Money Money..



I work all night,
I work all day,
to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain't it sad
And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me
That's too bad
In my dreams I have a plan
If I got me a wealthy man
I wouldn't have to work at all,
I'd fool around and have a ball...
Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
....

No comments:

Post a Comment